Improving fuel efficiency and engine performance in the agricultural sector
Can you afford not to use it?
With fuel now the single most expensive factor of operational costs within the agriculture industry, Cyrus Agricon fuel provides the perfect solution. Cyrus Agricon enhances engine performance and power output, and reduces airborne emissions and fuel consumption. It is a specific blend that addresses the problems of plant and machinery involved in prolonged stop/start work, long periods of tickover, interspersed with heavy load operations. It is recommended for application to all construction, forestry and agricultural machinery.
- Cleans injectors and enhances fuel atomisation process, bringing a cleaner, hotter burn
- Protects injectors and prolongs component life
- Reduces smoking an airborne emission
- Reduces fuel consumption, typically by 5%
- Disperses water from storage tanks, protecting fuel from microbial contamination
- Increases cetane rating and power output
- Offers additional protection to fuel from freezing at low temperatures
- Does not contain any abrasive chemicals that may damage components
- Dosage rate of one part Agricon to 1,500 parts fuel assures optimum engine performance
- Available in 5 litres, 25 litres and 205 litres